Tuesday, February 3, 2009

While I have nothing to do...

i wrote 25 things in Facebook, then I copy paste it here...heheehe...




1. Can't speak english fluently, so.. sometimes i will explain the things with Indonesian..hahahhahahah...!

2. Feeling bored, coz i've got nothing to do while waiting for him doing his short semeter class..geezz.. -_-'

3. Now, i also have to wait for his loreal presentation...bosaaaannnn...!!!

4. He gave me kewl black jacket for my 22nd birthday..thank you..! kiss kiss..!

5. Dita Upstairs Tsunami sits next to me now, and we're gossiping about some girls who sit next to us..hohoho..!

6. Craving for my new phone...iphone or BB???? which one you prefer??

7. Touched by my birthday treat..hihihihi...thank you my dearest friend...^_^

8. Is doing my short-term diet...diet for only 2 weeks..hahahahah..!

9. Feeling so cold today...its rainy outside..brrr...!

10. Busy with her activity during her (supposed to be) holiday.. buku angkatan, Business project, career day, etc

11. Have three dogs, named Chico Von Dollar, Chicy Van Juan, and Chika.

12. Have a bad hair day today..hufff...!

13. Confused about her future...to be professional or entrepreneur????

14. Kinda threatened by the other BP groups, coz you are all moving sooooooo fast..!!!!

15. Angie just post my AIB picture for her blogs...sial..!!!hahahaahhaha...!

16. I changed my bag today (because of hiss comment) >> katanya tas gw ga pnh ganti.hahahaha"

17. have my own blog... pls visit www.ichiel-ngemeng.blogspot.com

18. In love with d'blootz family

19. In love with my Whity-white Macbook "smooch"

20. Have a very thin and cynical neighbor...lia pratitut..!heheheheh..!

21. Have a big and wide forehead and a sexy sharp chin.hohohoh...!

22. Have 1 single (on-off relationship>> skali lg dpt payung cantik) sister and 1 married brother...and in April im gonna be tante ichiel..hohoho...!

23. really want to watch Marley and Me The Movie, because the novel is sooo AMAZING..!!!

24. Never cry because of human movie, but cried because of just some dogs movies..huhuhu..

25. I love singing with my friends, and dancing crazy (crazy means gila beneran) all over the floor..!! >> karokean lagi yuuu...!

No comments: